Saturday, April 07, 2007

Spit it out, already!



Most anyone who reads this already knows the big news. So the following announcement from this weeks' newsletter at work won't be a suprise - it's just blog-worthy!

Man down! MAN DOWN !!!

If you haven't seen his tag line yet on MSN, then it's my pleasure to announce to you that Joe Morris and Mandy Vaughn are affianced as of last Friday! The betrothed are currently considering a Fall wedding for 2008.

When I asked about the details of the proposal, Joe said it didn't really go according to plan. He said he got so caught up in the "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways" bit that, when he stopped to await her answer Mandy inquired if he had something to ask her. Joe thought for a moment, smiled broadly, and then replied, "Oh yes! Will you marry me?"

Congratulations to the both of you, Joe and Mandy!!!

No comments: