Tuesday, December 30, 2008

All You Need Is Love (and Vegas)



Joe and I have been engaged for almost 2 years. So long that everyone either assumes we're already married or we'll never be.

Well...

Today I booked our tickets to Vegas in April. We'll be marrying it up Venetian style! I'm pretty excited about the whole idea and awfully damn relieved to have the pressure of planning a wedding lifted off my shoulders. I am such an obsessive perfectionist I knew it was going to be a nightmare for me. Now all I have to do is get my ass to the gym, find a pretty, simple dress and buy a ring for that man o mine.

We celebrated tonight with sushi. Our favorite food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, my aunt and her man waited about twenty-two years before tying the knot. So you still have some time. :)

Congrats...