Monday, September 25, 2006

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Yesterday I noticed that an empty building here in Conyers that once was a Christian Bookstore is no longer vacant. The new tenants, an adult toy and book store called Starship Enterprise, has set up shop and is open for business. Can I get an 'amen' for finally not having to drive to Memorial Drive to replace my dear Rabbit?!!!

As for how the rest of Conyers feels, well, here's one comment that appeared in today's Rockdale Citizen Poll:

“I notice the Citizen had a completely filled page of police blotter cases. I just wonder if the appearance of the new sex store, Starship, means we are going to have another full page of sex offenders and criminal cases. I sure hope not.”

By this logic, as Joe pointed out, we should be more worried about how many more fat people there are going to be because of the new buffet that opened down the street.

No comments: