Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Favorite

Easiest dinner ever:

1 cup multi-grain rice
1/2 can red kidney beans
1/3 cup weight watchers shredded mexican cheese blend
as much tabasco as you can stand

Totally filling. Unbelievably cheap. And only about 500 calories.

Pizza incident is but a distant memory now.

My weight isn't budging a whole lot this week thanks to said incident, but I'm only up about .5 and it's not Saturday yet. There's still hope.

On a side note, I'm sewing a halloween costume for my Joe tonight. Should be interesting seeing that I haven't sewn a 'garmet' since home ec class in high school. But I did remember how to fill a bobbin and thread the damn machine. It's a start!

1 comment:

Biggest Loser Blog Edition said...

Adora, I didn't get a WI from you this week :-(

I've caved into easy and quick pizzas unplanned many a times and it always leaves me feeling like you did. Not happening again for the rest of this challenge! Deal?

~A