Saturday, October 25, 2008

week 5

Notice the lack of posts.

For me that typically means I have nothing exciting to report. It's been the same up on the weekend down during the week routine that I struggle with time and time again. Doesn't mean that I've given up though. I'm still fighting for every ounce. Although I'll admit, not as hard as I could be.

Hormonally this has been a challenging last few weeks for me. Long story short, I've been off my birth control pills for an entire month now (not voluntarily) and I'm a little bit of a mess. I'll be another mess for another month after I'm back on them, so the lesson is...never let an out of network obgyn write your prescription. Sigh. Hopefully by the holidays I'll be back to normal.

I've lost a pound this week - down to 154.4. My weigh is fluctuating between 154 and 156 consistantly, but I'm ready to see some new numbers. I'm going to set a moderate goal of another pound for next week. AND get back to the water habit.

Actually, I think I'll start it today instead of Monday.

Hope everyone is hanging in there! Just think how hot we'll all be in our holiday dresses. :)

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Congratulations on the loss! I hope the water consumption is going good as well.