Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Favorite Finds


I can't believe I've had 20 packs of these in my pantry since January and I'm just now trying them!



These have surged ahead of the competition in the race for my favorite afternoon (or sometimes morning) snack. They're perfectly sweet and salty, really fill me up and keep me from pantry raiding when I come through the back door at 5:17. I thought I would have to resort to hiding the last few bags from Joe or challenge him to a duel if he tried to take them. Lucikly, the shipment arrived today to replenish our stock and has likely saved our engagement.

These perfectly sized bags of soy nut mix Crum Creek's Brilliantly Blended Soy Nut Mix are:

Organic
High in fiber
High in protein
Just 6 net grams of carbohydrates per serving
Conveniently packaged in 10 single-serving packs(1 oz. each)
Trans fat and cholesterol-free
Kosher
Vegan

Soy Nut Mix Ingredients:
Organic Non-GMO Soy Nuts, Organic Chocolate Chips (organic cane sugar, organic chocolate liquor, organic cocoa butter, organic vanilla beans, soy lecithin), Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Raisins, Expeller-pressed Canola Oil, Sea Salt.

130 calories per bag or 2 points.

You can order them here individually or as I prefer, in the Hungry Girl Super Snack Duo containing soy bites and soy nut mix. 12 bags of soy bites, 20 bags of soy nut mixes all for $20 including shipping.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Yumm! Thanks for the suggestion, I've been looking for some new and healthier snack foods. I'll have to order some!