Sunday, November 04, 2007

I'm IT!

Ahhh! I got tagged! I'm it! Wheeeeee!

I've been tagged by the swizzlin' popstar, so I must oblige by playing along.

And besides, it's way more fun than my whiney, pathetic last post.


The Rules:
1-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
3-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog

About Me:


1. The first four of these will probably take me a while, will be well-thought out and carefully planned. The last three will be crap.

2. I would try out for American Idol if I weren't too old.

3. I am 3 1/2 years sober from a helluva drug addiction. That feels good to say.

4. I'm getting hair removal with my christmas bonus this year. And since I love you guys so much, I'll take it to the next level and tell you where...the hairs of my chinny chin chin.

5. I am marrying a man with the stinkiest farts in the whole world.

6. I have recently come to the conclusion that Fiber One bars make me 2nd runner up in that race.

7. I am really scared about my new job and being on the road so much.

I tag...

Anne

Cory

Tara

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Too funny! and I thought the last 3 were great!

Amy said...

Your seven things cracked me up! Good to know my fiance isn't the only one polluting the earth with his "emissions"! Ha.

Swizzlepop said...

First CONGRATS on 3.5 years sober! Here's to another 103.5! :)
Yay for a hairfree chin! ;p 5 & 6 were hilarious! I love learning things abotu my blogger friends!