Friday, July 11, 2008

Hallelujah!

The 157 streak has finally been broken. The scale reads 156. Even. No point anything.

I'm gonna keep plugging along at this sparkpeople thing. Turns out, I do a pretty lousy job at planning my own meals.

The best part of today though is that it's Friday! It's been a hell of a week at work. About a month ago, I drew the short straw (without even knowing) and was assigned to a difficult client to go and 'fix'. An upgrade to their latest version didn't seem to fix the problems they were expecting to be fixed. AND it caused some other issues that didn't exist before the upgrade. *&#$*! So I've been dealing with upgrade fallout all week on top of having to learn how to install a reporting module for them. At this point in my job, everything is a learning process. It will be so nice to finally be here long enough that I'm not having to learn something new everyday just to do my job.

I really do love my job on most days, but man, I cannot wait for vacation!

For now, the weekend will have to do. And I will be keeping to the plan in hopes that next week another new number appears. Oh how I would love to be in the single digits of pounds left to lose!

No comments: