Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ode to Me

inspired by a post on swizzlepop's blog, reasons why I'm awesome...

1. Because I stuck to my goals for the weekend. Yeah, I ate the cake, but I also ate only raw veggies for the rest of the reception with a smidgen of dip. I also got the 8 miles in! (which is probably why I'm blogging right now - i doubt i can get up from this chair)

2. Because I am about to start a new position at work in January. It requires going through a rigorous 6-week boot camp of 10-12 hour days, but I know I can do it and I can't wait to be out on the road training clients and being utilized to my fullest potential!

3. Because last weekend I had to go and kidnap all of my skinny size 12 jeans from a friend I had permanently 'loaned' them to (or so I thought!)

4. Because I saved $15 with my coupons today! Cha-ching!

5. Because I finally realized that I don't need Joe's family's approval to know that I'm awesome. Damn it, I just am!

Here's to a terrifically awesome week!

No comments: