Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Tuesday Contradictions

Today I'm eating all day, every hour to see if this helps curb my appetite later in the day. Yesterday I didn't eat anything after lunch, so at 5:30, upon arriving at home, I went straight to the pantry, scarfed down some chips, apple pie and popcorn. Today will be BETTER! And tomorrow the scales will be happy! I had a tiny gain this morning after eating all that crap yesterday - even after walking 3 miles last night. :(

The contradiction to the lack of weight loss I'm able to log is that today I'm wearing these slim fit size 14 pants that I haven't worn since probably 1993. I look HOT! OWWWWWWWWWW! :)
I'm guessing that all of the miles I've logged this past month have made a huge difference after all, even if it's not on the scales. However it has happened...I'll take it!

And I'm still determined to see the 160s this week, damnit, if it kills me.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Sweet! Congrats on the smaller pants!

I'm anxious to see how your appetite curbs with eating every hour. I've never tried anything like that but after reading Randi's post today, it might be a good idea!