Swizzle's Sunday 7 is responsible for this impromptu post that sums up my weekend in a list of 6 little tasty niblets (see also - too lazy to type complete paragraphs - I don't know how Randi does her novelas!):
- The Christmas Tree is finally in the attic! Only 330-something days...
- Sweeney Todd just may be my favorite movie ever. Who knew throats being slit could be so damn hilarious?!?
- It's Sunday night and my house is clean. *insert sounds of angels singing*
- The peanut M&Ms from my christmas stocking are officially GONE.
- Hopefully the 7 miles I managed to get in since Friday will help offset the damage caused by accomplishing #4. Heh.
- Tomorrow is my last Monday before the work-related 'boot camp' starts. In about 50 days from now, I will have a life again.